cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

working with NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am new to NWDI and trying to create a DC by creating a Track and then while creating a DC i get a popup window stating Development component creation completed with some problems

Reason:

Some used DCs are not available locally.

You have to sysc used DCs for this project.

And also if someone could provide me some steps/tutorials/guides as how to start working with NWDI.

Thanks and regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

please check in your development configuration perspective-> Inactive DCs->

under your track all the dependencies available or not.

there may be no. of standard SCs including your custom Software component. expand them and check whether you get the list of DCs or not.

if not then re-import the dependencies in your track

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you send me any document or link, which would help me doing this.

Thanks and regards,

Kris

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting this error while trying to rebuild the DC webdynpro, can anyone have an idea how to resolve this.

This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type com.sap.util.monitor.jarm.IMonitor (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)InternalSecondvoiew.java

The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for com.sap.util.monitor.jarm.IMonitor. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.

thanks and regards,

Kris

raktim_banerjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might have used a method which exists in a separate .jar file. Are you adding any .jar file as external library in the design time? If you are adding then you have to add this jar in the external library.

Thanks

Raktim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I have started working with NWDI about a Month ago and am using it for customising our ESS iviews. We are at the brink of finishing the project and I have followed a blog which gives a very clear explanation. Have a look at it. I hope that migh help you.

/people/vinoth.murugaiyan/blog/2007/08/24/essmss-customization-150-make-it-simple

Regards

PG.