cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoMan error "you dont have t

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I activated badi AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP and afterwards I was unable to send messages to SAP because of error message "You do not have authorization to Send or Compare a notification

Message no. DNO031".

When badi AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP is deactivated I am able to send the message to SAP.

Because we offer services also for other customer numbers I think the badi has to be activated?

Thanks

Miloslav Pudil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miloslav!

I faced with the same problem, but I have the other question: in our system BADI AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP is activated but in the Enh. Implementation Element tab in area Runtime Behaviour -> Effect in Current Client: Implementation is not called.

How do you solve this?

Thanks in advance

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

our SM is already working properly some time. It is already some time ago I implemented that, but as far as I remember this badi I activated in customizing.

SPRO - SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide - Solution Manager - Configuration - Basic Settings - Standard Configuration of Basic Settings - Solution Manager - Connection to SAP - Multiple customer numbers

Execute Business Add-in for RFC connection with several customers.

and here you activate badi AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP. When I display it in se19 - runtime behaviour . checkbox implementation activated in customizing is marked and Effect in current client: implementation is called.

Regards from Prague

Miloslav Pudil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Miloslav!

Your advice really helped me! Thanks a lot!

Regards from Saint-Petersburg,

Victor Mischenko

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct. If you have multiple customer numbers, you will need to have this activated and create the special RFCs. SAP seems to be holding this functionality for SAP Certifed VARs.

I believe the authorization is missing on the S-User.

Take a look at sap note 108210 & 1151450.

You may also find sap note 1225682 interesting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Avrohom,

and could you help me also with RFC ports creation. I know I have to run program SM_CONFIG_RFC in two steps.

1. Download customer numbers to excel file RFC_VAR what I did. But what about the S-user for every particular customer(RFC port). Do I use my S-user from our company which provides the service for our customer(that means same S-user and password for every customer RFC port) or do I need(which I believe) S-user and password of our customers(where can I get them - from our customers?)

Destination Description User Password

SM_SP_0000011555 No customer name found

SM_SP_0000012519 No customer name found

SM_SP_0000026668 No customer name found

2. creation I did not run because I do not have prepared RFC_VAR

Thanks a lot

Miloslav Pudil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a quick answer off the top of my head. I am leaving now for the day.

I did not use that program. I did it manually. I created RFC with names like SM_SP_xxxxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxxxx is the customer number. I then put in the S-user that works for that customer number.

Then run the program AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS

I chose the different RFCs for the different customer numbers. I believe this accomplishes the same thing. They a look at the tabe V_AISAPCUSTNOS before and after.