cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Import the RFC (Custom RFC made ) which is available in SAP systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to use a custom RFC which is made by an abap developer in my XI scenario. I dont see any "Imported objects" tab under my scenario in IR . I can only see "Imported objects" under SAP basis 6.40 . When i right click the link "Import of SAP object " is disabled .

Am i looking at the right place . can any one help me on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

double click on your software component.

select the radio button which says import of idocs and rfc's permitted.

regards,

Smitha

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I think your problem has been solved now. This you need to check in R/3 system.

If it is RFC enabled, then if you want to commnicate with XI , you need to create RFC destination of type TCP/IP with details of XI in the R/3 system.

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

To make sure your rfc is remote enabled and to import it, go to your function module, then go to the tab which says attributes, in that you have your processing type, choose remote enabled module there. Once this is done you should be able to import your RFC :).

Regards,

Chandra

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AMit,

to check if your function is remote enabled, you will have to go to T CODE <b>Se37,</b> enter your function name, display the same, and in the <b>ATTRIBUTES</b> tab, <b>check if it is Remote Enabled</b>. Only if the function is remote enabled, can it be imported as an RFC.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to the system in which the function module is present.

Click on the attribute tab, and click on the radio button which says remote-enabled.

regards,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Just follow this sequence :

integration repository --> software component double click --> select radio button which says “import of RFC and IDOC interfaces from SAP systems Permitted”. --> provide the connection data for import from SAP System --> then under imported objects, you have RFC --> right click and say import of sap objects --> then give your server details and import the RFC you want.

I hope this makes things clear to you.

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the SWCV u created will have a option named 'import objects'.when you open it there will be two options

rfc

idoc

when u click on rfc u will be getting list of rfc's in the sap system.so u can then choose the required one and import it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If you select your SWCV, on the right side you will get a tab page where in you can give ur namespace.

Just above this you will see two Radio-buttons, you have to select the first radio-buttion and give details fo R/3 system where u want to import the RFC from.

Make sure your custom Function module is RFC enabled.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i make sure my custom Function module is RFC enabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

You will have to enable the Import of objects in the properties of the Software Component. Double click on the SWCV and you will see the radio button for Import objects.

Once that is done you should see the imported objects.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the SWCV enable the radio button which says "import of RFCs n IDOCs allowed", and specify your connection parameters.

Regards,

Chandra