cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI and Biztalk webservice issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting following error in message monetoring, when I am trying to call web service deployed on biztalk server:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML

I am confident that all the configuration are correct, do I need to do some extra configuration in case of biztalk server.

regards,

Jawed Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread is not answered, I am just closing it.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XI is unable to get proper response from the Biztalk server. No additional configuration at Biztalk is required. This may happen when the format in which XI sends data mismatches with what is expected by webservice. Use TCPGateway to trace your soap calls.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/03/29/troubleshooting-soap-http-and-mail-adapter-scenarios-with-tcpgateway

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have look into below link..here you will get various possible causes and solution for it.

Thanks

Swarup

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. can you try testing the WS using the WSDL using tools like XML spy to see if it is returning the right response.

2. Confirm your parameters in SOAP adapter - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested webservice in soapUI 2.5 and its working perfectly but is not working in XMLSpy.

any ideas why? and how to solve this?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jawed, could you see my previous post? I am sure I replied to this thread but now I am unable to see my post

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, your post is there