cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to download license key,Authorization error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Background: We had taken 1 year Netweaver subscription which expired in november and later on, we renewed it for next year.

Problem: We have to download the license key form SAP market place. But after login, when I click on "Request permanent license key" link, it shows me 'Authorization Error!

Currently you do not have authorization to use this function. To request the authorization, please contact one of the administrators at your company'

Can any body tell me what would be problem? Or what to do next?

Let me know if you need any other details on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan Mahajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan Mahajan,

To request a license key, you require an 'S user' and the "Request License Key" authorization for the installation number or customer number you require. If you do not have the required authorization, or if you do not have an 'S user', create a message under XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR.

Please check Note 94998

Regards

Krishna Vanga

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my suggestion you S user id does not have the authorization to request for a license key, if you do have nay super administrator S user id then you can apply for that id or you can raise a message on OSS related to the same.

Regards,

Subhash

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan Mahajan,

The message is clearly saying that your OSS id is not having proper authorization to request for the license key. For OSS access also we need proper privileges to access the content.

Regards,

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan Mahajan,

Even though you have valid OSS ID, access in SMP, You need need necessary Authorizaiton to request License keys not all users by default can request it.

Gain the required authorizations and then request license keys.

To know who can give acess:

Goto -> SMP -> MyProfile -> Display my Super-administrators -> One of those admin should be able to grant the required acess.

Regards,

-Raj K