cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination in VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Scenario is I have assign GL account in the VKOA for KOFK because we are implementing Controlling also but when we are generating billing document it is giving error that KOFI has not assign GL account, i don't know why it is taking KOFI for account determination

kindly reply

SAP_FI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

As you have done VKOA for KOFK as controlling is there but as you have not done with KOFI condition type So you need to assign with KOFI also . to save the billing document to pass it to FI

Now If you have maintained in VKOA with KOFK with some G/L accounts the same G/L accounts can be assigned for KOFI also.

Now when you do revenue account determination then you check in KOFI00 procedure and the access sequence has KOFI & KOFK condition types. where in KOFI doesn't have any Requirement but KOFK will be assigned with the Requirement .

The requirement that has been assigned to KOFK condition type tells that if you use KOFK in VKOA then a controlling document will be generated once you save the billing document

Regards

Srinath

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath

Thanks A lot the problem has resolved

SAP_FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

If I maintain the GL in KOFI also then no controlling document is generated by the system, then how the value will flow to controlling?

Kindly reply

SAP_FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

But When I am Maintaining the in KOFI then Controlling Document is not generated in the system it is taking from KOFI insteated of KOFK

Kindly reply

SAP_FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

because KOFI is required for Financial accounting postings and you cannot have controlling without Financial accounting.

Assign your G/l accounts to KOFI as well.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

According to my knowledge if you post GI in make to stock scenario the the account determination will be on KOFI(no cost element)

According to my knowledge if you post GI in make to orderscenario the the account determination will be on KOFK(cost element)

As rigthly said by the other friend KOFK is to post values in FI and controlling also

KOFI is to post values only in FI

Are you doing MTS process?

Pls check

Regards

Raja