cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find terminal from where the record is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

One of the user has increased the Purchae Order value and payment has been made to the party. Now our client wants to find out the terminal from where value has been changed.

The problem is that security audit log(SM19, SM20) has not been configured here and this user id was used by 4 user.

The value has been changed on 26 of august.

Please help me in this regard because it is very critical thing

Rupesh Kumar singh

Basis consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Try accessing these tables via SE16 - enter the document number.

CDHDR

and

CDPOS

This wont give you the terminal number but it will certainly point out the user id used to make the changes at that particular time.

I did try to link the tables by the tables used by STAD but then gave it up in between. If any one could carry it further, that would be a great help.

Regards,

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pranay

I tryed all those thing but result is zero

Rupesh

SAP Bsis consultant

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you reach a dead end.

You need to improve your system security specially while allocating users as you can see yourself in deep trouble while trying to trace their activities.

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the security audit log was not active I don't think theres much you can do... specially when this happened months ago.

and this user id was used by 4 user.

This is also not going to help, because of this, the user activities are not traceble... beside this breaks the SAP License agreement

I bet your company have not seen an Auditor in years... you need to raise this issues.

Good luck

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

I agree with You, and told all those things to them, but i am trying if there is any possibility

Rupesh

SAP basis conssultant