cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utxj cin condition type query

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

what utxj condition type. I am working on ecc 6.0 cin version. Which tax procedure should i use. What about utxj conditon type. what is the use of this. can any one give a brief on the condition types which i should have use in my pricing for tax calculation.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From 4.7E onwards, SAP has delivered Tax Proceedure TAXINN. It is always recommended to use TAXINN if in future if you (client) is planning for CRM application as TAXINJ does not support.

Regarding Pricing Procedure. You have to maintain below in excise condition type in your pricing procedure. It is not hard and fast rule that you have to follow the Standard SAP condition types. But ensure that you have the standard access sequence maintained for all your condition types.

BED: JEXP & JEXT/JEX2

ECS :JECS &JECP

SeCess: JA1X &JA1Y.

ECS and SeCess condition type you may not be able to find in your pricing procedure. You can copy it from BED condition types. The First condition type is percentage condition type and second one total condition type.

Regards

MBS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use taxinn procedure. easy and user friendly.

no need of utxj cond type in it.

all cond records based cond types.

rgs,

ak

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to use UTXJ condition type you have to assign TAXINJ for india and have to maintain condition records for utxj condition type and you can choose the pricing procedure JFACT (formula based).

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SD requires that sales orders and invoices reflect the tax applicability of each item and compute the total tax due on each line item within the sales document. Appropriate tax amounts and tax rates are determined for both orders and invoices.

Several parameters influence the tax amounts and tax rates determination. The most important ones include:

- Delivering country (origin)

- Tax class of the ship-to partner

- Tax class of the material being shipped

- Tax calculation date

- Jurisdiction code from ship-to-party (customer)

- Jurisdiction code from ship-from address (plant)

- Point-of-order acceptance

- Point-of-order origin

SAP defaults the ship-from jurisdiction maintained on the plant as the point-of-order acceptance, and defaults the ship-to jurisdiction maintained on the customer as the point-of-order origin

SD uses the country, customer tax indicator, and material tax indicator to read the tax condition records. During pricing execution in sales order processing, the system exits the normal pricing upon recognizing a condition type 1 (UTXJ). The tax condition records are then read using the country and tax code maintained in the pricing condition record.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi