cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax output for shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Fax output is not pulled in the shipment document automatically. In output control, Medium fax is in place in processing routine.The condition record is also maintained for this.In condition record I have selected the medium as fax.The requirment is set for this output and the requirment is also met

But when I maintain print in the processing routine the print output is pulled with out any issues.

What setting i need to check to pull the fax output in the shipment document

All your suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Apart from setting the transmission medium as Fax in condition records & condition type, in the O/p control control prog for that O/p type you will have to put a customizd code.

You will have to write a code where the system picks up the fax num maintained in the geneal data of the ship-to / sold-to. Accordingly it should send the fax to that num. You should also define the form layout for the shipment doc. Then in condition records you should maintained Fax as transmission medium.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivanand,

Is customized code only for fax.because for print medium it is very much pulling the output in the shipment document.

Will the form layout be different for fax?

Apart form customized code is there any other way?

Please advice

Reagrds

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivanand,

Is customized code only for fax.because for print medium it is very much pulling the output in the shipment document.

Will the form layout be different for fax?

Apart form customized code is there any other way?

Please advice

Reagrds

Mano