Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing routine ENTRY_NEU in program ZMM_REP_PO_SER does not exist

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using a customized smartform for Service PO. When Print preview the smart forms it is executing fine. When i directly print the form i am getting the Print out.

But in the below status message following message is displayed which is of type success message. I had checked same type of thread which is already there " where it is solved by clearing the return code parameter ". Even i had tried that option but its not working.

Message : Processing routine ENTRY_NEU in program ZMM_REP_PO_SER does not exist.

Please help me to solve this issue.....

Regards,

Chandrasekhar Bade.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its done

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thx All - I had solved it my self i had changed the parameters of the smart forms function module.

Vishwa Sri Hari

deep kammula

Kartik tarla

Thanx to all for your Responces

Regards,

Chandrasekhar Bade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the configurtion in nace for the particular application type.

thanks,

anupama.

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had checked the nace config its fine and its triggering correctley.................

in ME22N i dont have any problem while executing ......its a success message . But when uou execute it through ME9F for Version management it is giving as un-processed records because of this mesage.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar Bade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you writing your code in between

form entry_neu.

" the code should be here.

endform.

Vishwa.

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes - I am writing the code in the routine only. Even the print out is comming but i am getting that message and in ME9F its not showing in the processed records its showing in the un processed records.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar Bade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can also be authorisation problem, check that also.

Chandra-Bade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please be more specific....what authorization problem is it with program.

I even checked with functional consultants ID still i am facing the same problem.

Regards,

Chandrasekhar Bade.