SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reconciliation key could be determined!!

0 Kudos

Dear Forum Members,

This is regarding creation of the security deposit for a BP/CA. I made the necessary settings. But while trying to create Cash security deposit & trying to save, I'm getting the error as "No reconciliation key could be determined!!". Can you please let me know what may be the solution to this.

Regards,

Indranil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are probably missing this configuration

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
-->Financial Accounting (New)
    -->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
        -->Basic Functions
            -->Document
                -->Define Default Values
                    -->Maintain Rules for Reconciliation Key Default Values

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

Are you posting your security deposit to a GL account. As far as i know we do not post security deposit to GL accounts. Security Deposits are usually created as statistical items. In this case just maintian a statistical key for security deposits in the SPRO menu path below:

Financial Accounting (New) --> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable --> Basic functions --> Postings and Documents --> Document --> Maintain Document Assignments --> Maintain Transactions for IS-U --> Maintain Transactions for cash security deposit / interests.

Check the 5th column for the main and sub transaction for security deposits.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno,

Thaks for the reply. But i have already maintianed the security deposit tranaction in statitical mode only(without GL). The transaction is 0020/0020 . But still it is asking for the Recon key.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are probably missing this configuration

-->Basic Functions
            -->Document
                -->Define Default Values

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'm now able to post the security deposis. In the path you mentioned

-->Basic Functions

-->Document

-->Define Default Values

-->Origin Keys with User-Dependent Default Values

there was an entry "13" for the cash security deposit. I Just removed the entry. Now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot for the help

Regards,

0 Kudos

Glad it helped, I did not put the final link in the IMG path because I wasn't sure which one of those activities are not done in your case. Thanks for sharing your final resolution with us.