cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Please let me know, how to read the error log in Console. When I select check repository, it is 3 fatal errors but it is not showing me what is the fatal error. Thanks in advance

Regards

Aruna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

When you execute Verify Repository -> Check command of the repository, it will display a window once the command is completed saying Do you want to see the detail report. Click yes and go to the last page of the report by clicking on the link Last, scroll from the bottom and check the Details column for the exact reason of fatal error. you will get the exact reason of the error. Before that try Verify Repository -> Repair option.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

If your query is solved, kindly update the thread status.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually when I tried checking for fatal errors, I was expecting the error would be displayed in the beginning, scrolled the whole of big report and couldnt find the exact error, then I have done Repair which solved the problem at that time.

Based on Deepaks info, I have checked in Admin ->Reports and then seen the fatal error at the end of the report.Understood where what exactly is the error.

Thankyou both for your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aruna,

when you check repository,you will get a pop-up asking to see the detailed report. If you select "yes"then you can see the detailed report. Otherwise also if you go to report in admin node then you can see the reports . Also in the log table you can see the errors for your repository.

Hope it helps

regards

Biswanath

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of verification you can see the detailed Report of your repository, and may be because of your fatal error your repository can damage. that occurs due to mismatching of Compactibly with your

repository structre and the other source from where it is being downloaded or unarchived or may be same reason is not lies with the option when you create repository from the scratch.

for that go and repair the Repository. and you also can see some other reports in Admin table Report Option.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Deepak