cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts regarding the SDN BPM scenerio!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was tryin on the BPM scenerio made my Murthy.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

I have completeted all the steps.

The communication channels are up and running well. But I simply cant get to the last step.

In the last step:

"To monitor Integration process log, go to transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE ->Process Selection->Select corresponding integration process (in Service Field) ->Execute->Select work item."

I simply cant get to see ANY FIELDS in Process Selection. It is all blank . And when I am putting no selection criteria, and simply executing it, then also it is giving NO VALUES.

Experts, can u suggest, what step, am I missing, any settings, any step, that I hav skipped.

PS.

I hav checked each step thoroughly.

I hav avtivated all items.

Regards,

Arnab.

I am also getting an error in SXMB_MONI:

<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender -BS_FILE_BPM to receiver -IP_File_to_File,urn:bpm_am.MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS</SAP:Stack> .

Pls comment Experts:

Regards,

Arnab

Edited by: Arnab Mondal on Jan 6, 2009 7:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> "To monitor Integration process log, go to transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE ->Process Selection->Select corresponding integration process (in Service Field) ->Execute->Select work item."

> I simply cant get to see ANY FIELDS in Process Selection. It is all blank . And when I am putting no selection criteria, and simply executing it, then also it is giving NO VALUES.

You will see that only if the BPM was executed. Seems your BPM is not executed yet. In SXMB_MONI, for the entry of your process, do you see a column with PE ? if so try clicking and drilling down

> I am also getting an error in SXMB_MONI:

> <SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender -BS_FILE_BPM to receiver -IP_File_to_File,urn:bpm_am.MI_FILE_to_BPM_ABS</SAP:Stack> .

have you created the receiver agreements?

there will be two receiver agreements;

1. from sender system to BPM.

2. BPM to receiver system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No I didnt make 2 receiver agreements. I made only Receiver Agreement for the 2nd Receiver Determination . I thought , in the Figure 20 , the Receicer Agreement was blank, so it was needed, as discused abve and below the Figure 20.

You will see that only if the BPM was executed. Seems your BPM is not executed yet. In SXMB_MONI, for the entry of your process, do you see a column with PE ? if so try clicking and drilling down

No I dont get to see any such coloumn with the name PE . Pls suggest.

Regards,

Arnab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Go to ID. Go to Environment -> Clear SLD Data cache........check everything in ID is activated........go to SXI_CACHE.........see if it is green there..........go to Runtime Cache->Complete cache refresh......again check if it is green...............

re-run your scenario.........make sure the receiver is Integration process which you have built in IR.........now you should not get this error.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Problem solved. The scenerio has worked perfect , many thanks to the repliers....It was my fault, due to som careless mistake , from my part, 1 of the objects , were inactive, but again , i must say, there is only 1 Receiver Agreement.

File has transferred from 1 FTP to other FTP successfully.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In fig 20 make sure your receiver service is Integration Process that is in ID.

In Case BPM Receiver, No Receiver Agreement required.

Your Scenario is File-BPM-File. So when BPM send file to FTP adapter then only require Receiver Agreement (like fig 21) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

First find out the error step where you have stuck at.

1. Is data sent to BPE (I dont think so as you are not able to see the BPE_process)

2. Check whether the receivers are configured correctly.

3. Data flow will be like this

AEENGINGE --> PE

PE---->AEENGINE

Regards

Rajesh