cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting the payment document which i sblocked for payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

User is able to post the payment document which is blocked for payment during invoice.

Please help me in restricting the authorisation object.

Thanks & Regards

Karunakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For what reason is the invoice "blocked for payment"?

The user would need to be authorized to over-ride or change that reason. Without knowing your config, it is not possible to answer this.

I would suggest moving this thread to the ERP Financials forum, if you agree?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

An invoice can be blocked for various reasons like price, quantity variance, quality reasons etc. once the reasons for the block have been eleiminated the invoice can be processed for payment provided you manually delete the reason for invoice block and release teh invoice.

It is also possible to control via authorizations who has the authority to delete what reasons for invoice block. I do not have access to the SAP system so am unable to mention the exact object which can control this feature. But, it is one amongst the MM-LIV class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Subbu.

That would be M_RECH_SPG to delete the block reasons. But without knowing how the vertification, matching and blocks are set up, I don't see how we can contribute much here from security, except for just mentioning the name of the object.

Cheers,

Julius