cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type value for SO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have one condition type with no access sequence maintained. The condition is maintained manual in pricing procedure. I have a group of SO's with this condition type maintained. I need to find the entry in this particular condition type for several sales orders. I dont want to go individual by each SO as this is time consuming.

I need to look into a table where these values maintained. Is there any such possibility that i can find the condition type values for several SO's in one stretch?

KE30 report support this?

Please advise

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu,

Create SQVi using tables VBAK, VBAP & If you want the dealer data to fetched then use KNA1 table.

for condition types in orders use the following fields in SQVi

VBAP-KZWI1

VBAP-KZWI2

VBAP-KZWI3

VBAP-KZWI4

VBAP-KZWI5

VBAP-KZWI6

I think it will help you.

Pritam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto KONV table, Enter the condition type e.g 'PR00' and application 'V' and execute.

you will get list of entries, PR00 condition type used with values. Download it to spread sheet.

Now take the values of document condition field (KNUMV) from spread sheet. E.g 0000004482.

Goto VBAK table. select the field KNUMV in fields for selection option.

click on multiple selection field for document condition field.

Copy the document field values from spread sheet and paste it in single values column.

E.g 0000004482, 0000004484,0000004492 etc... and execute.

you will get list of sales orders.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra, i already did it by the way u said. I am looking SAP query. Can you please help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pushind the data in the table may be causes some inconsistency why cant you go for LSMW or BDC which u can develop, just discuss with your abaper as per my suggestion BDC or LSMW is the best option.

To push data in table follqw this logic:goto VBAK table give input sales order number and get the condition record number(KNUMV) and pass the conditon record number and condition type in table KONV and in the amount filed push your data.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

I need to find the data maintained in the condition type for already created SO's.

Thanks

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried with KE24 which would give you the values for all condition types {provided you have assigned a value field to it} ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, try to write BDC for VA02 tcode.