cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed an application in Webdynpro that has an Add and Update functionality.

In the view i have created the Inputfield and mapped it ot a context variable of type Date to get the calender for the input field so that the user can select the date from the calender.In the add screen the calender works fine.When the user clicks on the calender it shows the current month for this year.In the case of update the date that was selected during the Add should be populated in the same field.I am able to populate the Date in the inputfield.But when the user clicks on the calender it doesnt show the month and year that is displayed in the input field.The calender shows a month in the next year.Again if the user clicks on the calender it shows the correct month and the correct year for the date populated in the input field.

Could you please let me know how to resolve this ?

ThanksInAdvance,

Varma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rejendra,

in java ..........months are represented by number like 0-jan,1-feb and as in the date navigator 1-jan and so on...and it is saved in ur nodes as above and so to get the correct date ...u have to subtract 1 from the month and then save it ......

regards,

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the same as you have described to populate the date in the date field.I get the correct date populated in the date date field in the case of update.But i have the problem when the user clicks on the clender icon.In the calender it shows a wrong month and date in the calender.

Thanks,

Varma.

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajendra,

what wrong date it shows u and also give details about binding of update date........

Yash