Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIS updation

former_member1042017
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing 2 error while updating the SIS.

1st Error-

I have made all the necessary configuration in OVRO, OVRA. Assigned all the statistics group to the Order type, item cat,dly type etc. But when i am running the standard analuses report of customer MCTA, the system is showing a warning msg "No data exists for chosen selection".

Even i have created some new documents and customers after doing the configuration.

My config is like:

1)Assign update group at item level(OVRP)--- BP01/01/01/1/1/1/1 and update group as 1

2)Assign update group at header level(OVR0)--- BP01/01/01/1/1 and update group as 1

2nd Error-

But when i am checking Check assignment of update group at item level(MCVCHECK03)- The system is showing no material in sales area BP01/01/01. Though I have created materials after config in this sales area.

Pls help me that why i am not getting any report after this.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Just check in your MMR->sales orgn2 tab wheather you have assigned material statistics grp or not . Even though you have done OVRP & OVRO

If you have assigned then maintain the data as you said and then do OLI7 , OLI8, OLI9 to retrieve the old data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav

If you have activated the SIS after posting the documents you need to update the SIS using Tcodes

OLI7 for orders

OLI8 For deliveries

OlI9 for Billing

And make sure that the version u use while updating is 000

Anurag