cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment should be paid before order or delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

My requirement the payment should be paid in full before the order or delivery. When we create the order or delivery it should check the payment of the customer and create the order or delivery. It should show the error msg if the customer is not paid while creating the order.Is there any user Exit for this.....?

Please help.

Regards,

Malagi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can do this via Simple / Dyanamic Credit Check. Once customer does the payment it will show in Credit of a Customer. If the customer has made 100% payment then sales order will get saved via Credit Management.

I hope this will workout.

Regards,

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

my problem solved

Malagi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I have worked on the similar requirement in one of my projects in which Customer has to make 100% of the order value or 10% of the value initially and rest 90% before delivery.

In this scenario, once the sales order is created, 2 blocks would be there. One is Delivery block and another is billing block.

Suppose if the Payment Terms is 100% of order Value:

Here after saving the sales order, we used to first remove the billing block in change mode of the sales order then create Invoice for total value in VF01 & receive the incoming payment in F-27. then once again go to change mode in sales order and remove the delivery block, do the delivery & PGI.

As far as Error msg is concerned you can take help from ABAP consultant.

Hope i have answered your query. Feel free for any clarification.

Regards,

Mayank