cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my smartform can't be printed when I print preview my layout?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it always gave me a message that a spool request has been created, but when I select print it can't be printed in the printer, why? thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawson.

I suggest you check the various available options to your problems in spool (output controller) administration by means of transaction,

SPAD - Spool Admininstration as well as the test ones by transaction SPAT.

Also alternatively check the transaction SP02.

Best regards

Harsh Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with the printer settings,before sending.

regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after give the print immediately, go to SP01 and execute it, it will show the lists..

if it is showing correct, then check with the printer settings, printer preferences

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the print options wherein the no of messages is to be set as '1'.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please tell me which no message and print option? I don't understand your words clearly, thank you in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please tell me which no message and print option? I don't understand your words clearly, thank you in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in the Dialog window where you press the Print button, There is an checkbox called "Print Immediately"(something similar actually)....check that....and then press the Print button.

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SP01, Check the print parameters and also the status of spool when try to print

Regards

Shiva