cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC and BI Integration Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to use BI Integration Wizard in vc 7.1 ? because i can not fund "BI Integration Wizard" on menu in vc 7.1 , I use CE development SR5 version .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just create Compose Model in the VC71 , but my Top menu only "Model" , "Edit" , "View" , "Tools"

and "Help" , I don't found "BI Services" or "BI" item on the Top menu in the VC71 .

My OS : win2003 server English version

My CE : CESR7 Developer Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On which SP you are working?

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed CE 7.1 SR5 on win 2003 server , and update to sp7 .

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

After installtion of the CE7.1 SR5..Are you able to see the BI services in the menu OR problem is still exist.

thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I installed CE 7.1 Develpoer Edit SR5 in win2003s ,and still can not found BI Servies .

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Check in the JSPM, sap.com/BI-BASE-S, sap.com/BI-WDALV, sap.com/BI-WDEXT, sap.com/BI_UDI are there on not. If not there, then you need to deploy..

Hope this will helps you..

thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

I have installed sap.com/BI-BASE-S, sap.com/BI-WDALV, sap.com/BI-WDEXT, sap.com/BI_UDI before.

I don't know whether ce7.1 SR5 Develpoer Editor can not install in win2003 server . because i have other

issue , when start ce server , but igs services can not run .

former_member340272
Discoverer
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked all the components you have mentioned and even then I am still having the same issue.

I cannot see BI or BI Services menu in VC for CE 7.1

Can you please let me know how did you resolve this issue.

Thanks

Dharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already get query and query view , but I can not get cude , i remeber vc7.0 have a BI function on menu in VC , but vc7.1 have not BI function , How to get cude in VC7.1 ?

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

In VC7.0, you have BI in the menu with attribute 'BI Integration Wizard'..But in the VC7.1 you will see the BI services..Right. Here you need to create system(to integrate to BI system) in the portal to get access in the VC 7.1.

Could you please eleborate the cude in VC7.1...

regards,

Arun

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Once you open project and click on the BI services>>Query Wizard in VC7.1, It will open the new window for BI Query Wizard..Here click on the Search for Data Source 'GO' you will get the your created BI integration system in the Search in field. you can use wildcard '*'in search for field.

And follwo the steps to get BI cube or query in the VC7.1, hope this will helps you.

regards,

Arun

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

There is need to create the system in the portal to integrate the BI and use in the VC7,1 SR5

Please follow the steps below to create the system..And after creating system, usermapping , testing, you can search your creates system in the BI integration wizard in the VC7.1.

Go to http://help.sap.com/ >> Sap Netweaver tab >> Sap Netweaver CE >> SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library (including Enhancement Package 1) >> Administrator's Guide>>Configuration of SAP NetWeaver CE>>Configuration for CE Additional Components>>Configuring Visual Composer to Consume Data Sources>>Maintaining BI Server Connections

Or you can use existing created system with following property need to set

BI/Business Intelligence

BI Directory Provider: yes

BI Master System: no/yes

Please let me know if you have any issue on this.

Thanks points are welcome!

Regards,

Arun