cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System errors and ways of handling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can anybody explain me why do we get system errors and how to resolve it for any interface. what causes system errors.

In general what are the most frequent errors once the interfaces are moved to production.

Thanks and Regards,

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be various reasons for system error status of a message, In general this is seen when XI Adapter Engine has tried 3 times(Default Value) for processing of a message and is unsuccessful because of any reason.

While moving to production environment, there can be errors related to TimeOuts in different adapters because of server loads specific to the peak load times like month ends,HTTP Errors check /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi , errors due to not planned System downtimes.

If you use BPM then there might be errors due to not completely processed status which can be retriggered from SWPR,SWPC.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

>>can anybody explain me why do we get system errors

There are no. of reasons to get the System errors in the XI system.

Here I am giving some reasons to get the errors.

1. If you are using the FTP Server, then if you missing the FTP parameters.

2. Invalid userid and password providing to connect.

3. If any mandatory fields are not getting the values.

4. If the server is down while sending the data.

5. In File content Conversion if you done wrong configuration.

Otherthan these also we will get the system errors.

>>how to resolve it for any interface

In the Runtimework Bench when we click on the details for the system errors, there it gives the error description. Based on this inforomation we can solve the errors.

Regards

Goli Sridhar