SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Budget Welcome Letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created a custom SMARTFORM for automatic budget welcome letter and attached it to the form class IS_U_IN_BBP_NOTIFICATION. It is supposed to be creating a correspondence entry in DFKKCOH when a budget billing plan is created. This is not happening. If I go to the budget bill plan after it is created and click on printing, then I can choose this form and print the letter.

What are we missing?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be I will try it differently.

We don't create budget bill plans using EK92, but using function modules. When the plan is saved, we want a print request to be generated and saved in DFKKCOH so that we can print them later in batch. Is there a way to achieve this?

Is there a batch print program or process for budget bill plans?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating a payment plan/budget bill using FM's in a custom development. In that case you can add entries to the correspondence table using FM FKK_WRITE_CORR.

Once the values are entered in the correspondence tables, you can send it for printing using transaction FPCOPARA.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Yes we are calling ISU_PAYPLAN_SIMULATE to create the budget bill plan in a custom program. Yes, I did look into the option of creating the correspondence entry outside of this process, but I was hoping standard would allow me to do that using the events for creation and print of the correspondence.

It is interesting to note that SAP will create this correspondence entry only if you come through EK92 and not any others. Our custom program takes all the inputs needed from the users to create the plans without ever taking them to the standard EK92 screens. But as I debugged what I found out is that the correspondence events are triggered and the correspondence entries are created only if you are in EK92.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I guess the events for creating correspondence entries are only triggered in the standard SAP transaction. When we try to do the same using custom function modules, the events are not triggered. Hence we need to use FM FKK_WRITE_CORR to add entries to correspondence tables.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the issue as there seems to be no solution other than creating the correspondence entry in our custom development.