cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fields in VT06

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to add new fields in selection screen of VT06 and I don't know if it is possible to do that, Somebody knows if that is possible?

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

99.999% it's not possible to add anything to VT06 selection screen (unless, of course, you don't want to do a modification).

A possible solution would be to create your own "wrapper" ABAP report, which would have all the same selection fields (or just the ones you need) as VT06 and the additional ones. The report then would call VT06 with already selected shipment numbers, bypassing the selection screen.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena,

We had thought to do that in some way; we are creating a new report copy of VT06 with the new field needed.

Thanks,

Mariano.

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks for your anwser, in VT06 there is USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION like in sales order (VA01...), but I'm not sure if this exit works to add new field, I think it not works for that, but thanks anyways. On the other hand other person told me that is better not modify screen of VT06 because this screen is used for other reports too.

Thanks.

Mariano.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marino

As you want to add a feild in VT06 You need to go with the feild user exit USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (This user exit can be used to modify the attributes of the screen fields) .

with the help of ABAP'er. Here you need to give the inputs about the tables & fields to the ABAP'er.

But as the above user exit is used at sales order level , just integrate with your ABAP'er and ask him wheather it is possible or not .

In Transportation, there are enhancements that you can use with transaction CMOD.

For a detailed description of the individual enhancements, see the documentation on the individual enhancements or function modules in transaction SMOD.

You can display all enhancements that are available for the area of transportation by choosing F4 in the Enhancement field. Enter V56 in the Enhancement field and choose Execute . Enter V54* to get a list of all enhancements for the area of shipment cost processing.

Regards

Srinath