cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP to JDBC records issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing SOAP to JDBC scenario and I am using MS Access.

I am trying to insert records one by one. Bu the problem is only one set of record is getting inserted in my DB table and status is 1.

If I send another set, the status shows 0 and the data is not getting inserted in my DB table.

where should I have to check for the error

thanks

manian

Edited by: manian on Jan 5, 2009 12:23 PM

Edited by: manian on Jan 5, 2009 12:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can check it in communication channel monitoring from RWB

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

http://mypigenie.com XI/PI FAQ

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to insert records one by one.

Do you mean that you are sending one message through XI for inserting 1 message? Based on the way in which you send message, you may check the parameter "Disconnect from Database After Each Message Processing" in the jdbc communication channel and then try.

If RWB message monitoring shows success, then check the database logs for the failed sql operation. It may happen that due to some table related constraint, another message is not getting inserted.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal, Gabriel, Prateek for your reply

In sxmb_moni : I have 2 checkered flags status

In communication channel monitoring I am getting the following explanation

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb)};DBQ=//eccdcs1s/saploc/tmp/AccPayDBV2.mdb' using the JDBC driver 'jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb)};DBQ=//____________/AccPayDBV2.mdb': SAPClassNotFoundException: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver'

In MDT:

http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

--> Sent Messages / Received Messages --> Synch / Aynch --> valid time -->Details --> Display Message Bytes

I am getting the following message

"

The message bytes for this synchronous message in final state have been removed from the memory to save resources"

yes Prateek, I am trying to insert one record after another. And I have checked the parameter"Disconnect from Database After Each Message Processing" in the jdbc communication channel I am getting the above errors

thanks

manian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not see my payload in my MDT

From the above Michal's Answer I found that to see the payload in MDT I have to add

"

messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody = false

in Messaging System in visual admin

then you will see the payload "

But I could not find "Messaging System in Visual Administrator---->Cluster-->Services---->

My path is right ? if not pls let me know the navigation to add in messaging system in visual admin

thanks

manian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in comm channel monitoring, you will have one message as successfully processed.....what is the error you are getting on second msg - is this the same error you have said above or some different error....try sending a new msg with new data and let me know what is displayed then in the comm channel monitoring.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rajeev for your reply

I tried as you said,

Now the communication channel monitoring shows that " Process finished successfully"

ref: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33169400@N05/3173246451/

in sxmb_moni status is checkered flags

But status message still shows 0 (zero)

Data was not inserted in the table

manian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in msg mapping, map the target Action attribute to UPDATE_INSERT. then activate your mapping and re-run your scenario.............

how are you getting the response from database means how are you getting the status field.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am following this scenario.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33169400@N05/3174229922/

But I am using MS Access database.

I tried to map the target Action attribute to UPDATE_INSERT. But still Status is zero.

Thanks

manian

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all. I have solved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manian,

Would you like to share the solution for the forum question ?

Thanks,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure,

thanks to Prateek and Rajeev Gupta. I have followed their instructions

Prateek -

>check the parameter "Disconnect from Database After Each Message Processing" in . the jdbc communication channel

RAJEEV GUPTA---->In msg mapping, map the target Action attribute to UPDATE_INSERT

While Inserting a record I am getting status as zero

and while Updating a record I getting status as one

Now I can Insert and Update records.

manian

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Michael Suggested

Goto RWB->Communication Channel Monitoring->Message Display Tool-->Check Message content-> select payload from message part and check with your mapping.