Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate functionalliy is not working properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction to use VBO2, VBO3, VBOF

I cannot make the rebates updates properly

1.The agreement was already created by me, originally with an accrual condition of 1% of accrual.

2. I have changed the rebate with transaction VBO2. I have increase the accrual rate to 2,5%.

3.If it would work correctly, the following message should appear when displaying or changing the agreement:

Message no. VK780

Sales volume of agrement xxxx is not current and when running the VBOF transaction all the invoices associated with it should be updated as well as the rebate accrual amount.

Instead of this, the system does not show the VK780 message. What is more, when trying to run the VBOF transaction, the following error appears: Message no. VF346

New bonus procedure not active

I will appreciate your help

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JB,

You seem to have problems with the setup of the new volume based rebate procedure.

Check OSS Note 105681 - Consulting: New rebate procedure

1. Technical background

As of Release 4.5A, the new procedure for rebate processing is available. The difference between this procedure and the previous is that in the new procedure all affected billing documents are updated with changes which are relevant for rebate. In this procedure the options of the pricing functions (for example, condition exclusion) are also available.

2. Activation of the new procedure

You can activate the new procedure by activating standard statistics structure S136 (Transaction OMO1). You must set the update to 'Synchronous updating (1)'.

3. Update of the billing documents

You can use program SDBONT06 to update the affected billing documents.

You can also check OSS Note 456458 FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work?

In short, please check that infostructure S136 is correctly updated, in case you use the new rebate procedure which in my opinion:

1) Is not NEW anymore

2) Is the standard way to work with rebates in SD

3) Does not imply that you use "extended" rebates agreement, can be "standard" rebates agreements.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Consultant

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franck ,

In my test box, i have created an order, delv & Invoice and after that i created a Rebate Agreement in VBO1 , now i am updating billing doc via VBOF, "it says INVOICE 91..... is assigned." but when i go

& check Invoice , it is not updated, it didn't take MATERIAL REBATE ZO02 in conditions & also Rebate Agreement is not updated too. Why?

Instead it says " the sales agreement is not current".

Infostructure S136 & S060 is updated to Syncronize.

Can you advice.

Thanks,

Manish

NJ, USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You seem to be highjacking this thread (one question / thread is the norm).

That's OK for this time only

Let's check a few things:

Change the accrual (provision) value in your current agreement and run again VBOF.

The correct behavior would be for VBOF to tell you something like:

Old value was X and new value now Y

Did you get a similar output in VBOF?

• If the answer is YES then the updated rebate condition should be saved at the billing document item pricing level.

• If the answer is NO, the system could not find the rebate condition. So proceed this way: Cancel your invoice and create a new invoice from the delivery using VF01 (manual invoicing). Don't save it: Go to the pricing screen at the item level where the rebate condition should be found and check the price determination for the rebate condition. The pricing log will tell you why the condition wasn't found.

Compare your customizing with standard SAP customizing for rebates!

Regards,

Franck

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

Sorry , i didn't know about this rule of posting one question/one thread.

i have recently joined the group.

Your 2nd option of cancelling invoice & rebill it, it's working fine before also.

When i update rebate agreement in VBOF & execute i get statement saying "condition Recopied" See attachment but when i go to Rebate agreement in VBO2, it says " Rebate agreement is not current" & when i see in verification level or sales volumen, it doesn't show any billing document #.

How to resolve this?

Thanks a lot.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

This is kind of strange. I never saw the "Condition Recopied" message in VBOF (but I usually work with a Spanish SAP, so I am not 100% sure).

That seems obvious, but .. Did you take out the test indicator in VBOF?

Regards,

Franck

former_member788626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I sent you screen shot with the CONDITON RECOPIED on yr e.mail. Appreciate your

reply.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working on ECC 6.0. do this. When you are getting the message number VK780, you have to implement SAP Note 105681, then run VBOF transaction to update the billing documents. After running this report SDBONT06 you will not get the message.

Hope this will help you, if not get back to me.

Venkat Cheedalla

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the system is showing the message New bonus procedure not active go to OMO1 and check the infostructure S060 , wheather it is in Synchronized updating 1 or No updating , if it is in no updating change it to Synchronize update 1 and then save it and then run VBOF and then check

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunatelly, the S060 is in Synchronized updating 1. It should be something else.... any thoughts?

Thansk