Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At our client location we have customized one Notification - Qx with TAB: 10\TAB01 and Screen Area: 090 (Customer Subscreen), now as business requirement they have requested to add one more field Plant (WERK) in this particular screen area, So please suggest how to add this new field in this specific screen area?

Reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanks - Nehal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can use customer exit QQMA0001-user sub screen for notification header .i haven't done it .just go through the documentation of the same

USE

With this customer enhancement, you can incorporate additional data in the notification header screens.

The notification header data is transferred to the function group using function module exits for this purpose. You can then include this data on the customer-specific screen.

You can change the data. Make sure, however, that the structure VIQMEL is transferred back to the export structure E_VIQMEL before you leave the enhancement. Only in this way, can the fields that you did not change be transferred back correctly.

Note

If you are working in screen area '090' (only one customer-specific subscreen/notification type) and the field TQ80-USERSCR1, which you can edit in Customizing, contains a screen number, then this screen is called as the subscreen. Similarly, if you are working in screen area '091' (several customer subscreens/notification type) and the screen field assigned to the screen area contains a screen number, this screen is called as the subscreen. Otherwise the screen 0100 is called.

It is important that the screens for program SAPLXQQM are defined.

If you want to add your own fields to the VIQMEL view, you must include them as an APPEND structure in table QMEL. In this way, the additonal fields are automatically copied into the view VIQMEL.

· To display the subscreen on the notification header screen, you must first define it in Customizing under ··Define Notification Types.

· If you use one customer-specific subscreen/notification type, you must include the screen area '090' on one of the notification tab pages and on header level of the screen to be displayed. You can do this in Customizing ( ··Define Screen Templates).

· If you use several customer-specific subscreens/notification type, you must include the screen area '091' on the relevant tab pages and assign it directly to each of the screens to be displayed. You can do this in Customizing.

See also:

· ··Function module exit

· ··Screen

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal

1) You have to implement a screen exit for getting a customer screen as mentioned by Thyagarajan.

.QQMA0001 User subscreen for notification header

u2022QQMA0008 User subscreen for additional data for notification item

u2022QQMA0010 User subscreen for additional data for cause

u2022QQMA0011 User subscreen for additional data for task

u2022QQMA0012 User subscreen for additional data for activity

2) You will get the relevant screen field from SPRO> QM> Quality Notification > Notification Creation > Notification types> define screen template.

for Plant the field name is RQM00-MAWERK

Please let me know your feedback

Regards

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the above question,

Any one know how can we see the - "Which screen area of QN contain which field?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nehal,

Basic configuration of Notification involves following SPRO settings as detailed

IMG: Quality Management u2192 Quality Notification

u2192 Notification Creation u2192 Notification Types

1) Define Notification Types: New entries: Specify notification type

2) Define Number Ranges u2192 Maintain number range Groups: In the Not assigned section, select new notification type and choose number range group. Choose the Assign element/group pushbutton.

3) Define Screen templates u2192 Define Screen Areas and Tabs: For the new notification type, choose Notification Header, Simplified View, and Extended View in sequence. In the extended view, you define tab pages. Select the required tab page, activate it (tab page button in the tabstrip area), and assign screen areas.

4) Allowed Change of Notification Type u2192 New entries: Enter the new notification type and the allowed target notification types. A target notification type can stem from a different notification type than the new notification type.

u2192 Notification Creation u2192 Notification Content

1) Catalogs and Catalog Profiles for Notification Type: Assign

u2192 Notification Creation u2192 Partners

1) Define Partner Determination Procedures u2192 Assign Partner Determination Procedure to Notif. Type: Select a suitable partner determination procedure (if necessary, create one). Then choose: u2192 Assign Partner Functions to Notification Type

u2192 Notification Processing u2192 Response Control

1) Define Priorities u2192 Priority Type for Notification Type: Select a suitable priority type (if necessary, create a new one)

As for your question "Which screen area of QN contain which field?" please find the upload on the following link:

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=customnoti1of3iu0.jpg --> Details tab area / Screen Area

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=custnotif2of3wx5.jpg --> Details tab area / Screen Area

http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=custnotif3of3th5.jpg --> Details tab area / Screen Area

I hope this would be of help.

Thanks,

RKM.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all for reply, to cover my requirement I will do enhancement on SAP screen QQMA0001. - Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also using QQMA0001 screen exit.

I have added 120 Z fields in subscreen.

In IW52 transaction fields are coming in change mode.

But in IW53 transaction code also fields are coming in change mode only instead of display mode.

Please help me, how you handled this.

Regards,

Bala