Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Credit Management process - Peculiar process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

This is regarding Credit Management.

The scenario is as follows

We have customers A,B and C. Here A is called the corporate customer and B & C are its sub customers. Cus A, B and C have separate credit limits but apart from these credit limit A would have another credit limit called "Corporate credit limit" since it is a corporate customer. (For eg)

A B C

Corporate credit limit $ 1,00,000 - -

Normal Credit limit $ 2,000 $4,000 $2,000

Here, when A exceeds $2,000 or B exceeds $4,000 or C exceeds $2,000 we would get a normal credit hold,

BUT, when the corporate credit limit (This limit is affected by the individual credit limits of A or B or C) exceeds, we would get a corporate credit hold.

Note

1. We need two types of credit hold (Corporate and Normal) in the process which is not availabe in std.

2. Two credit limit (corporate and normal) has to be set for a single customer (For eg Customer A as above)

Kindly let me know whether there is any peculiar process for configuring this process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using customer hierarchy functionality to maintain relationship between A, B and C?

If not, then I assume you may need to use user exits LVKMPTZZ or LVKMPFZ1 (not sure which one exactly matches your scenario), to check the corporate credit limits. You may need to store the corporate credit limits in a Z-table against the corporate customer number.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use user exit:-

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Rgds

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Could you please let me know the functionality of these user exits.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil