Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

My client is saying historical data is not transproted to APO

Please tell me where i have to check this historical data in APO

I checked all Process chain which run till data and all jobs have run sucessfully.

For your suggestion please.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh Ithape.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Please find the Info cubes related to your history values.

verify the dates and quantity in the Infocube as well as source file.

Regards,

Pullaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Historical data is drawn from source system into another SAP or non-SAP system which is base data for demand planning purposes and also a strategic datasource.

This data can be sent from R/3 to APO system via BW system (Business warehousing system) by creation of suitable infocubes. From Infocubes, the data will get populated into different planning areas and finally to planning book for planning purposes.

Hence you can view the data in planning book.

Hope your query is answered. Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Data is never transported. I guess you meant loaded. I am assuming you are talking about DP. Your history( usually sales orders) is usually loaded from R/3 to to BW to APO. Look up in BW and findout what your calendar day in BW is mapped with in R/3 field( usually mapped to customer request date, material availability date etc. depending on our design). Check the sales order qty. in R/3 in VA05 on that date and compare that qty.to the data in the cube that's getting the data and then compare that qty. with APO planing area.