Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : User details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I need all the details of all the users in my system.I don have authorisation for se11 and su01 and su01d t code does not exist .Thanx in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the reports in tx SUIM, alternatively ask your security team to provide the required information for you.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the sounds of it, you are not meant to have these user details then.

Get over it, and move on.

0 Kudos

>

> By the sounds of it, you are not meant to have these user details then.

>

> Get over it, and move on.

Happy New Year Julius!

To the Poster with 134 post and ZERO points,

Do you have access to SE16?

Edited by: John Navarro on Jan 6, 2009 12:55 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks John. All the best wishes for 2009 as well!

In hindsight, I think Alex's answer was the better one and mine a bit harsh. It sounded as if a "workaround" or "little hack" was being searched for, but possibly this was just the choice of wording. I don't mind discussing critical security stuff, but try to avoid providing people with "hacks"... particularly when some of them are a bit over-powered and can [come ricocheting back|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HD7x4WSig] again...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't have access to standard admin type transactions, should you really be privvy to such information?

If you have a legitimate need for this access, speak to whoever controls your authorisations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the reports in tx SUIM, alternatively ask your security team to provide the required information for you.