cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO:Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

I have created a new resource and want to change it by the existing resources in all the PPM's. Kindly suggest me any mass maintenance method as changing each PPM with mew resource is highly time consuming job.

regards

guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I actually want to change the multi mixed resource with bukcet resource and CIF does not support the bucket resource. Is there any mass maintenance method in SAP APO for changing the resource in all PPM's.

regards

guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge there is no standard transaction that you can use to swap the resources. You may have to manually do this or create a custom report to do this.

Either read the PPMs using the BAPI "BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_GETLIST" for the resources that have the multi mixed resource and change the resource using BAPI_PPMSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI_30A.

or...if the number is low..change it manually!

But make sure that the other resource is not in production version routing in R/3 or else the next time job runs, it or writes again with the same multi-mixed resource.

or better

Use the CIF exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PPM_001 to change the inbound PPMs.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

You can try MASSD transaction in APO and select object type as Resource or PPM and try.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

First, delete all the PPMs having old resources in APO.

In R/3, in the Bom and routings, replace your new resource with the existing old resources. Once this is done, update your integration model variant to add your new resource. Then run the integration model (CIF) for resource. Then, carry out running integration model for PPMs.

Now, you can see the new PPMs generated will have new resources.

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.