cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hrforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i wanted to work on hrforms so i copied standard payslip(sap_payslip) into my zpayslip for country india.but when go to activate the HRFORm it is givin the error that syntax error as following

Generated print program /1PYXXFO/YDAT_PAYSLIP_PRNT contains a syntax error in line 9 of include /1PYXXFO/YDAT_PAYSLIP_PAYR.

and this error is that we cant us PY_inresult.as a node .

has anyone come across this problem.please advise me what should i do?i cant change it since it is a system program ?

THx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer OSS Note 878168

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can i get this note?i searched in documentation but i m not getting any.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

U will get information related to OSS notes in this link http://www.sap.com/services/index.epx

Regards,

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody paste that oss note here?i searched in sap .com services .but dint get.or please give me any hint how to search this oss note?

please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the tyransaction SNOTE, and click on go to in menu bar and click on the Download option. Now give the note 878168 and execute the pop up. You can get all the related details in the the drop down New.Try this out.

Cheers,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i tried that.but its giving error that

Error in remote connection to destination SAPOS

Function module "BHREM_SAPNOTE_RFC_GET" not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Below is what the solution that had been provided in the OSS notes"You cannot fix this with an HR SP; use the database utility instead. Start transaction

SE11 for view V_HRF_SELFIELDS and then go to Utilities -> Database Object -> Database

Utility."

Cheers,

Sudhakar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

There is SAP Note for this problem, I had the same problem for International payroll and i could solve it by SAP Note 878168.

Regards,

Ramu N.

Edited by: Ramu Nemurgommula on Jan 5, 2009 9:26 PM