cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table header always visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have used table in scroll container.when i scroll a vertical scrollbar,table heading are also scrolled.

Is it possible that the table header is visible, when i scroll to vertical scroll in the table?

Thanks

Abhilasha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Table UI element as designed (don't put it inside ScrollContainer) and you will get a scrollbar automatically in newer releases.

Armin

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilasha,

From version 7.1 onwards we will get automatic scrollbars to the table itself but I guess you are using 7.0.* version.

So we can not do this directly but we can use a work around for this. Try like this:

Hide ( set visibility to none ) the header of the table in the scroll container. Create a table on the top of the scroll container hide table cells. Now the header is only is visible but you may need to take care of horizontal scrolling. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siva

Edited by: Siva Rama Krushna on Jan 6, 2009 5:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

you need to change the container.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I want vertical scroll bar for my table bcz table have number of rows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a workaround to use two tables, one table containing columns as header and set some of the properties of the that table like footer visible = false,row selectable = false etc., and the other table holding the actual data. This is proposed by Armin in the following thread. Hope your requirement will be fullfilled.

[]

and some other related threads

[]

[]

Regards

Raghu