Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output problem in ME9F

sudhir_uppalapati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem in PO smartform. I have 2 items in the PO in which i am deleting one or both.

I am getting the output displayed correctly when i am seeing the output in print preview of ME23n.

But when i am trying to get the output from ME9F, i am not getting the correct output as in print preview of ME23n.

Kind regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

Please be clear on as to what you are not geting correctly.

There might be many reasons for not getting a print like Basis problems, Template Problems etc.

Let me know if the print is not at all coming or print is coming but the alignment is not proper.

I had also suggest you to take print out on a different printer to check if its printer problem or SAP problem.

Regards,

ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

in me23n dont check the print preview check the spool in after u issue in me23n.

many time print preview doest show u what ur actual output is! so always check the spool thru sp01 there is an icon corresponding to ur spool number which when clicked shows u the output.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

sudhir_uppalapati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem not in ME23n, I am getting the correct output as per the changes i am making in ME23n for the PO.

But i am not able to get these changes in ME9f.

How can i get the changes which are made for the PO to be reflected immediately in ME9F.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to check me9f after some time does it still give a problem according to me the spool generated thru me23n and output in me9f shud be same.

anyways execute me9f after some delay.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey check the value of processing status in me9f if its set to 0 make it as blank and see if its showing output now.

кu03B1ятu03B9к