cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order not getting generated in R/3 for a SC with service items

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue with E-Market Place catalog scenario (EBP 2.0). I am creating a shopping cart with a service item & as per my congif (SPRO) setting the system should create a service PO. But for some reasons the system is creating a service PR. When I dogged into the details I came to know that the agrrement no. & the line item are missing in PR. Though I am not very sure that because the agreement & the line item are missing, the system is creating a PR, please let me know is there anything missing?

At the same time all the materials in E Market Place are working fine & it is the problems with only service items. Please help me to resolve this issue as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

What R/3 release are you using ?

Once the PR is created in R/3, can you create the R/3 PO ?

regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Thanks for your reply. I am using 4.5b. I am able to create a service PO manually in R/3 with reference to the service PR created by EBP. Also, I think this issue is very close to SAP Note 509059 but it is for EBP Release 3 & 3.5 & I am unable to find the simillar note for EBP2. Please let me know how to proceed further...

Thanks & Regards

Raghu

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Note 509059 is valid for release 20C too : check the release tab.

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Release for note 509059 is 2.0 but the correction instruction is for version 3 & 3.5 and not for version 2.0. Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Raghu

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

That's correct.

Maybe it is time to open an OSS message .

Regards,

Yann