cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for system SAPIDS, client 800 in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having scenarion IDoc to ABAP Proxy for that i am getting an error "No service for system SAPIDS, client 800 in Integration Directory" in SM58 but IDoc status is 03.

I am trying from IDES system.

1. Do i need to create LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI RFCs in IDES system?

Thanks,

RP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to import Business system for SAPIDS in Integration Directory.

Thanks for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your service/system perhaps does not contain the Logical system name as defined in SLD. Open your business system by double-clicking it, switch to edit mode, and choose Communication Component u2192 Adapter-Specific Identifiers. To start the comparison with the SLD, choose u201CCompare with System Landscape Directoryu201D (only visible in edit mode).

If the logical system name is not listed, you need to clear the SLD data cache by choosing Environment u2192 Clear SLD Data Cache.

This should solve your problem.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

Ur suggestion won't worked.I checked all setting in Adapter Specific Identifier things are ok but, when i tries to compare with SLD entries no pop up or message seen.

1. Does my Business System should named to SAPIDS(as given in error) ? Currently it's with diffrent name.

2. I am sending IDoc from IDES to XI so it should have IDoc Adapter as Sender or Reciever?

Thanks,

RP

Edited by: r p on Jan 6, 2009 8:20 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

checked all setting in Adapter Specific Identifier things are ok

So this means that logical system name in SLD business system is same as the name present in ID. Correct?

1. The business system name need not be SAPIDS. Hey, check port SAPIDS in idx1 and corresponding RFC destination in sm59 of XI and test whether it is working or not.

2. It would be idoc sender. But sender agreement and channel is not required in case of idoc sender.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi r p,

please go through this sap note content for your issue:

Error message: No service for system SAPABC client 123 in the integration directory

Solution:

You send IDocs from system ABC to XI. In the control record of the IDoc,the SNDPOR field contains the value "SAPABC". The client of the sending system is determined by the MANDT field of the control record. The system ID and client are then used to determine a service without party of the

type (business-system/business-service):

Business system

-> Activities in the System Landscape Directory (SLD)(Create technical

system):

Create a technical system for system ABC in the SLD, and create the client for this. Do not forget to assign an "ALE logical system" (for example, "ABCCLNT123") to this technical system.

SLD (Business system):

You can now explicitly assign a business system to this client. For more details, refer to the SLD documentation.

Activities in system ABC (self-registration in the SLD):

Alternatively, you can register the system in the SLD in system ABC with Transaction RZ70. You will find detailed information about the SLD registration of systems on the SAP Service Marketplace for the

"Exchange Infrastructure" in the document "Exchange_Installation_Guide.pdf".

In system ABC, you can check your configuration with Transaction SLDCHECK.

Activities in Integration Directory (import business system from SLD):

You will find the business systems under Services Without Party in the Integration Services. In the Service menu, you will find the system identifiers, the client, and the corresponding ALE logical

system under "Objects"->"Adapter-specific identifiers". Use the Import/Update button to copy the data from the SLD, to create business systems, or to update their identifiers.

Business service

-> Activities in the Integration Builder directory:

You want to create a service without party that is not part of your system infrastructure and is therefore not maintained in the SLD. In the Integration Builder directory, you will find the "Business-Services" under Services Without Party. In the Service menu, you will find the system identifiers, the client, and the corresponding ALE logical system under "Objects"->"Adapter-specific

identifiers".

Activate the change list in Integration Directory.

In system ABC, you can restart the incorrect entry from Transaction SM58 .

Regards

Praveen

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Do i need to create LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI RFCs in IDES system?

No

Check that the business system in XI you are using for the IDES system has the correct Logical system name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it's correctly defined.

Generally for IDES 800 we are having "T90CLNT090" as LS.

RP

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where have you checked it? It should be present in SLD -> WebAS ABAP business system. And second in ID -> your imported business system -> Menu -> Adapter Specific Identifier.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

I am not getting what actully u mean to say.

Please explain me in detail about second point regarding ID

I am using PI 7.0.

Thanks,

RP