cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs declaration number in VAT Invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to print the customs declaration number in VAT invoice output.I have given the logic to fetch this number from ITEM>Foreign Trade/Customs>Comments tab,but I have come across a scenario if some times user forgot to mention this number in the respective field then the print program won't print,I have tried to enter the value in change mode of billing document VF02 and this field is grayed out.Is there is any other field to maintain this field after the creation of billing document.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, pretty much the only thing that may be changed in VF02 is the text. See Item Text tab for item-level text, same is available on the header level.

Usually the right approach is to make sure all the required data is entered in the preceding document (order, delivery, etc.). Then it should be just copied to the invoice.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please consider now the import and export customs declarations functionalities for Russia that is coming with EhP5 of ECC6.0

Best regards,

Aymeric

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure and you pls consider that these threads are more than 3 yrs old..and you're answering them now?