cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of transcation Z not used last year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning gurus,

is there a method to extract the list of transaction custom, not used in the last year?!

I remember there is a table where I can insert a value in a particular field to extract the "not used" transaction Z, but I don't remember which is...

can you help me!??!

<subject_changed>

*Do not use UPPERCASE on the subject

Please read the "Rules of Engagement"

thanks

regards

lorenzo

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Jan 5, 2009 10:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for upper case in text subject...

any news?!

thanks for your info.

regards

lorenzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether the following info can help you?

Go to transaction ST03 or ST03N --> workload >> select correct server >> double click on the day/month/week.

Then you will be able to see the analysis view for that particular day/week/month. Select "user and settlement stats" >> "user profile" .

You will get the list of users who accessed the system on that particular day/week/month according to your selection. Then double click on the user to get the transaction he accessed during that period..! Thats it!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can goto SE93 transaction - utlities - find - in selection screen give Z* and execute. You will get the list of all Z* transactions in your system.

Then goto STAD - In transaction box - give Z* and date as one year back you will get the list of all Z* transactions used.. Now you can do first output - second output and you will get Z* txns not used for past one year.

You need to have stat file for last 1 year to get STAD output...

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to see when a user has last used a custom Z role?

Terry Rudd.

SAP Security Administrator

Multnomah County, Portland Oregon

(503) 988-4010 x28735

Answers (0)