cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents tab in the customer master - ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whilst working on ECC6.0, we notice that there is a documents tab in the customer master sales area data....

Could someone please help me with the functionality of this particular tab and its relevance please?

Cheers,

MR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi

I think this is used for any documents required which were uploaded through DMS

document management server

regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you to everyone who helped me with this issue. The solutions provided have helped me obtain a handle on this issue.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MRI

In Customer account grp , t.code OVT0 when you assign you can see the documents tab in CMR and if you dont assign then you cant see the documents tab in CMR.

But the importance of the documents tab in CMR is it tells to the end-user what are the output types available and it is for which one.Like for example BA00 is for sales order etc

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Documents tab in sales area data is for to enter default output types for customer.

It will be activated only when you assign output determination procedure to customer account group.

Goto OVT0 t.code, select account group and assign output determination procedure to account group and check.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MR,

You the data related output such as: output quantity, output type, transmission medium is maintained under this tab.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please let me know, whether we configure these output types, transmission medium on the customer master itself? or at the output det. proc. level?

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please let me know, whether we configure these output types, transmission medium on the customer master itself? or at the output det. proc. level?

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto V/44 , create output types for customers.

V/46 . assign output type to procedure.

V/37 Assign output procedure to customer account group.

Goto customer master>documents tab. Here assign output type,Language, transmission medium and other info.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto customer master>documents tab. Here assign output type,Language, transmission medium and other info.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are the output condition type that we can use in the sales order for that customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika /Arijeet,

Thank you for your replies. If as Arijeet, mentioned, it is for output conditions... Could you please let me know how we configure these output condition types -

a) Is it done only on the customer master ?

or

Does it involve the output det. proce. where in we use the condition technique?

If done only thru the a/c grp and customer master, could you please help me out with how we configure it?

b) Could you please let me know the business scenario in which this document tab on the customer master sales area data comes into force?

I would appreciate your help on this.

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhee,

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain at customer level also. Goto customer master>documents tab. Here assign output type,Language, transmission medium and other info.

Regards,

Chandra