0 Kudos

Hi,

I created WF in SWDD transaction,

user decison - send mail -- Approve

Reject

User : hardcoded as X

When saved , it gave as WS90000005

No other Transaction I used.

When executed, a notification went to X user checked in UWL and also in INbox, he when clicked on

approved , notification or mail got back .

Now I want to use through WDJ application , Can anyone say me , what steps I need to do WDJ .

Which RFCs i need to use.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that you need launch webdynpro application from UWL. You may include any RFC or Workflow(Bapi triggering workflow) in Webdynpro application as model. You can search in SDN for Launching webdynpro application from UWL. Here are some of the related links

Step by step explained in blog

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3783] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Sap HELP

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/59/d516690e854c7090ae15bf492a869f/frameset.htm]

and some related threads

[]

[/thread/73529 [original link is broken];

[/thread/446132 [original link is broken];

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rahu,

Most of the links , you gave were to solve problems , when struck with some problem.

It would be helpful for me if some can provide me the steps in building the application.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no better documents than the Blog which i had given earlier. I had searched sdn, some days back when i got same requirement. The major task we need to do is Modifying the XML file. Try to develop the application as is given in the blog and later on if you got any errors revert me back.

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically my question is how to develop WDJ application . In the Blog it is mentioned, when

Both WF and WDJ applications are ready , the final configurations needed.

But how to call from WF from WDJ , and what coding is needed, and Which RFC s are required.

Thanks ,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Any help ?

Thanks ,

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your last post you said, how to call a work flow???

for this,

create a WDJ application, then after creating create a Model, and in that model specify the R3 login values required and then you can search for available RFCs, there you search for SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW RFC. This RFC is used to execute a WF item through WDJava, so import this RFC, create context binding with your controller context and then below is the code....

Sap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_Input input=new Sap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_Input();

wdContext.nodeSap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_Input().bind(input);

wdContext.nodeSap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_Input().currentSap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_InputElement().setTask("YourWorkFlowNumber");

// which is WS90000005 in your case

wdContext.currentSap_Wapi_Start_Workflow_InputElement().modelObject().execute();

With this, you will be executing the workflow specified through your WDJava Application....

Regards,

Srinivas

Edited by: srinivas sistu on Jan 6, 2009 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I will perfor and let u know if any problems.