cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E2E selfcheck failure since installation of ST-PI 2008_1_700

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have implemented ST-PI 2008_1_700 on our entire landscape. Now after implementing the ST-PI, the SMD self check on Diagnostics system is failing.

The error it is giving out is that"

E2E Root Cause Analysis REQUIRES the software component: 'ST-PI' release: '2005_1_700' with minimum Support Package (or patch) level: '6'.

E2E Root Cause Analysis REQUIRES the software component: 'ST-PI' release: '2005_1_700' with minimum Support Package (or patch) level: '6'."

Although we are at ST-PI 2008_1_700, I am not sure why is it reporting this error?

Any thoughtS!

Please Help!

Thank You,

Antarpreet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We recently upgraded to ST-PI 2008_1_700 and noticed that we were getting errors in our EWA report. We opened up a customer message and here is SAP's response:

Regarding the mis-evaluation of ST-PI 2008_1:

We have the following information from the responsible developer:

"..This bug has been fixed for SP01 of ST-SER 701_2008_2 which will be

available on February 9, 2009. Since the necessary changes are performedvia table entries and not by changes of coding, it is not possible to create an SAP Note..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently updated ST-A/PI to 01L_CRM570 and self check shows the following error.

E2E Root Cause Analysis REQUIRES the software component: 'ST-A/PI' release: '01K_CRM560' with minimum Support Package (or patch) level: '0'

Thanks

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution

Use the following manual procedure to adapt the RCA selfcheck configuration:

Login as Administrator in to Root Cause Analysis (also known as Solution Manager Diagnostics). See http://service.sap.com/diagnostics for further details

Navigate to: Diagnostics Administration -> Managed Systems -> Agent Administration -> Applications Configuration

Select the "Agent Applications" and expand the entry: "com.sap.smd.agent.application.global.configuration" -> Application Resources

Select the entry: selfcheck.xml

Click on the button Download in the section "Resource Information" and save this XML file at a location which allows you further editing of this file.

Edit the selfcheck.xml file and replace the string:

ST-A/PI,01K_CRM560,0

with:

ST-A/PI,01K_CRM560|01L_CRM570,0

Finally, upload this modified file using the "Upload Custom Resource".

Now, the selfcheck should "accept" the ST-A/PI component version of your Solution Manager system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i hope you are using Lm service SP 14.

i had this error earlier.

It is the error with the product .

apply the patch for LMservice sp14 from market place.

you can also ignore those message too

Regards,

vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to Note 1169247 - Upgrading Solution Manager 7.0 to 7.0 EHP1 (Stack 18).

Check if all the components are at same level or not.

I hope this will help.

Best Regards,

Pradeep Bishnoi

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Level, its looking for Level '6' of ST-PI 2008_1_700

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the level. it says Level '6' is required.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antarpreet

I too got the same error in self-check, i think we can ignore this error. This error didnt make any impact on my RCA results. By the way are you getting any error in any of the Analysis part.

Feel free to revert back

regards

Naveen