cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot start WAS when disconnected from the network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have recently installed NW2004s (Developer Workplace) on my laptop, 1.5 G RAM, Windows xp. The WAS will not start when I am disconnected from the network b/c it is looking for the
<host>
sapmnt
.... folder. I want to be able to run the WAS when disconnected from the network. I'd like to change this setting to point to the local usr/sap/... drive. I found the properties file in the bootstrap component where you can change it, but can't find it in the dispatcher or server. The logs are showing the following:

#1.5#000F1FCD2E4900000000001200001EA800040E5C5AD7E178#1141689730714#com.sap.engine.core.configuration##com.sap.engine.core.configuration#######Thread[Thread-1,5,main]##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Plain###Error occurred: Secure Store lib Dir does not exist

<host>
sapmnt
J2E
SYS
global
security
lib
engine

=======================================================

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error occurred: Secure Store lib Dir does not exist

<host>
sapmnt
J2E
SYS
global
security
lib
engine

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl0.ConfigurationManagerImpl.initInternal(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:138)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.AbstractConfigurationManagerImpl.init(AbstractConfigurationManagerImpl.java:169)

at com.sap.engine.core.Framework.loadSingleManager(Framework.java:476)

at com.sap.engine.core.Framework.loadManagers(Framework.java:246)

at com.sap.engine.core.Framework.start(Framework.java:180)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.boot.FrameThread.run(FrameThread.java:58)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Anybody know where this
<host>
sapmnt
... path is set?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

did you try to run the WAS, using the Ms Loopback Adapter?

Regards

Gregor

Answers (0)