cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman with sattelite system(what with AISUSER)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need urgently your help. We have connected our Solution manager to SAP OSS. Sendind and receiving of messages which were created in our Solman is OK. Afterwards we connected sattelite customer system R3. Sending of messages from that R3 to Solman is lso OK. Now we have problems with fowarding of these messages to OSS(messages which came from R3). There is a table with OSS users called AISUSER. There we have our OSS users without "S". In OSS we have all the necessary authorizations for our Solman Instalation number. But when came a message to our Solman from customer R3(another instalation number) and we want to forward it to OSS we got a message "Instalation number not known in the SAP customer notification system".

Summary: Our Solman, Our OSS user with authorizations for our solman, customer R3 connected to our Solman. I do not know, how to handle it...For the first time, when I wanted to send message from OUR Solman CREATED in OUR Solman I got "Instalation number not known in the SAP customer notification system" I added our Solman instalation number in OSS and it was OK afterwards. But with sattelite customer system i cannot do it, because of another OSS user and instalation number(The customer R3 instalation we can't add in OSS)

Thans Miloslav Pudil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I understood you want to forward messages to SAP not belonging to one of your installation numbers (the installations which are assigned to your SAP debitor number), but messages belonging to a installation number of one your customers. Of course are this customer installations assigned to the Customer SAP debitor number.

For this szenario you have to activate the prozess for Service Providers in SolMan. You need an RFC connection for each customer and entries in AISUSER for the different SAP debitor numbers.

You can find the Service Provider specific customizing in the IMG (SPRO).

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you performed all the IMG activities for the same.

Goto SPRO and check for the activities connect to SAP.

SAP solman->Basic settings->standard conf of basic settings->connect to SAP

Mainly it is the REFRESH_ADMIN_SUPPORT job but there are lot of other jobs too..check the same.

and your prb will be def resolved.

There are schedule background jobs which are needed to update the SAP and ur solman server for the same.

Pls assign pts.