cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Link for DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per Client Requirement, I need to create an object link in CV01N for a non standard SAP object as mentioned in the list.

HR Module

Personnel Number

Position

Organization Unit

Personal area

FICO Module

Business Area

Cost Center

As i needed a step by step process to achive this.Sample codes (from ABAPer) with screen numbers will be more helpful.Please don't tell to look for help link/document bec'z i allready had those.

Pts will be awarded for useful answer ..be sure..

Thx in advance for reply..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create New objects using the T.code: SE80.

You can make an object link to SAP objects that are not shown in the possible entries list. To do this, proceed as follows:

1. In the standard system, there are already two special screens for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 for the linked SAP object.

You must create two new screens with the same number for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140. The processing logic must follow that of screen 1204 in program SAPLVC130.

2. Create function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = object name) If the object can be classified, this function module already exists.

Thank You,

Manoj

pls consider points if useful..!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

Currently i am facing problem with archive link, As user can delete or see confidential documents from service for object attach with PA20 or PA30 transactions after storing documents thorough arcive link, is there any authorisation available with use of archive link so that restrict those users who are not authorised for deleting or viewing confidential documents.

thks in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you do a search for HR and ArchiveLink. This question has come up a number of times before.

There is no standard link for HR. You should be using ArchiveLink to store documents against HR because of infotype authorisation requirements which must be adhered to. ArchiveLink (Document Archiving) is a separate module which allows for storage of documents against objects in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While attaching documents to SAP objects through Archive Link through OAAD.User need to select Business Object & Document Type which is difficult process for end user.

Is there any other way through development or configuration, so that those users need not to select Business Object & Document Type for every document attachment.

Means, any specific configuration details with T. codes, BDC or User Exits for easy way to attach documents through Archive link.

Thx in advance..

Pts will be awarded for useful answer be sureu2026

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you using OAAD for storing? You can use OAWD which is quicker and better for storage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in T. Code OAWD but error message coming "function not possible(Message no. OW055)".

is there any other steps or configuration required for storing documents through "OAWD".

thx in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you configured correctly in OAD5 then they should appear there. You can also group by Area. I.e. Finance, HR etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done, current issue is solved ..now i can upload documents through OAWD.

if any further query..i will let u know...

thx.. u'r points are awarded as well..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

Currently i am facing problem with archive link, user can delete or see confidential documents from service for object attach with PA20 or PA30 transactions thorough arcive link, is there any authorisation available with use of archive link so that restrict those users who are not authorised from deleting or viewing confidential documents.

thks in advance....