Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badi/bapi for PPOMA_BBP ? :-(

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have a lot of end-users and its a very heavy task to assign attributes for each of them.

Do you know if it exists a badi/bapi to assign this ?

Example: I would like to have an Excel file with all the Cost Centers per user, then I want to upload it and make that "automatic assignment"

Is it possible to accomplish this vía BAPI/BADI?

Thank you!

Regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

look at FM BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES.

This is all what I found regarding non-manual user maintenance.

Gordan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

We have exactly the same problem with internal orders (attribute ANR). We developed a Batch-Input program and transaction PP01 to update attributes.

The attributes are stored in infotype 1222 / subtype 0020. Attributes for users are stored in the corresponding objecttype 'S', for organizational units in objecttype 'O'.

Be careful however when using PP01: first you will have to read the current attributes for the user/organizational unit and then insert the new AND the old attributes into the transaction, otherwise all the old attributes will be deleted!

We do it like this:

- read the old attributes into internal table (FM is something like BBPATTRIBUTE)

- delete inherited attributes from internal table

- insert new attributes

- post the transaction (PP01)

When an attribute is related to another logical system, be sure to put it PP01 in the right format. Example attribute 'ANR' should get value SYS055\2871001 if you want to use internal order 2871001 from logical system SYS055.

Good luck!

Hendrik-Jan Bosma

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hendrik,

That sounds very complex and with a lot of work ! Ill talk with an abap guy about this.

Thank you and I'll let you know the results 😃

Regards,

Diego

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I looked at FM BBP_UPDATE_ATTRIBUTES, and it works fine (thank you Gordan)! You don't have to get the old attributes so it's a lot easier. The FM only updates the attribute(s) you specify.

Regards,

Hendrik-Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i have the same situation.. but my transaction is ppoma_bbp. I want to delete the attributes based on the inheritance status.. If inheritance is blank then that attribut i need to delete...

I have almost tried all possibilities... but im unable to fix the prblm....

can u help me in this....

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

As a starting point, you can use report B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE (valid for EBP 4.0 and 5.0) that enable you to assign a master cost center to the employees. Accordingly, for each back-end system you can only import one cost center into the CNT attribute using this report.

However, if you want to assign several cost centers (for example, to assign cost centers to buyers for which they are supposed to purchase), you must use Transaction PPOMA_BBP.

In your case, you have to develop your own specific Zupload report based on B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE.

Hope this helps,

Yann

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yann,

do you have format of this file that is uploaded with B_UPLOAD_COST_CENTER_ATTRIBUTE?

Gordan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordan,

Format is like this : "User name; Cost center; System name"

Regards,

Yann