SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prenotification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Anyone know how the Printing Correspondence (FPCOPARA) printing for corrs type 0041 (Incorrect of bank data)? I have tried to search from configuration but cannot get where the form is configured for 'Reporting of Incorrect Bank Data". I also tried to search in the Correspondence under Basic Functions but didn't see any form is configured for Corr Type 0041.

Appreciate your kind response and guides.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Siow Foong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this is when a payment (prob a direct debit / credit) is done for Bank data maintained at BP. I haven't worked on this, but can you have a look at the following configuration path in SPRO for your requirement:

Financial Accounting (New) --> Contract Account Recievable and Payable --> Business Transaction --> Payments --> Reporting of incorrect bank data --> Configure Error Reasons.

There is something called as Error Activities. As per the documentation, you can probably configure your corresponece type here. After this you can attach an application form for this correspondence type.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this is when a payment (prob a direct debit / credit) is done for Bank data maintained at BP. I haven't worked on this, but can you have a look at the following configuration path in SPRO for your requirement:

Financial Accounting (New) --> Contract Account Recievable and Payable --> Business Transaction --> Payments --> Reporting of incorrect bank data --> Configure Error Reasons.

There is something called as Error Activities. As per the documentation, you can probably configure your corresponece type here. After this you can attach an application form for this correspondence type.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi I have checked inside the config 'Configure Error Reasons' but there is no field to maintain the form.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot attach an application form in the path mentioned. Probably you can configure the event there. To attach an application form, you need to do it in :

Cross-Application Components --> General Application functions --> Correspondence --> Define application form for correspondence.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

I have created the correspondence type 0041 (Incorrect Bank Data) and under the events tab, I have assign the event 803. I have a requirement to attach a different form for the dfferrent error reson code, how this can be done thru the path you mentioned?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Celest

0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your requirement, i guess you need to call different forms for different error reason code.

For this you need to create new correspondence types for each reason code and assign these reason codes in the first SPRO path that i had mentioned. Later for each new correspondence type maintain the application form.

Correct me if am wrong with my understanding.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Binno Don Thomas,

Thanks for your help. It's working now.

Cheers,

Celest