cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PPDS PDS with CTM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to use CTM with PPDS PDS. When I create the master data structure it is not able to pickup the succesive source of supply.

i.e. Suppose Product A (in-house production) has a component B (externally procured), the T-lane for B is existing from plant to the vendor. The PDS for A is now added to the MDS, when we now try to generate the MDS, it does not pick up the downstream source of supplies and gives the error "Could not find source of supply for B".

The BADi for using PPDS PDS with CTM has been implemented already but the problem still exists.

If I use PPDS PPM i do not get this problem.

Kindly help.

Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keiji

I saw this message sometime back on this thread then I dont know what happened to it

-

Subject: Re: Using PPDS PDS with CTM

Following comment means, you already implement BADI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE Method CREATE_CTM_PDS ?

>The BADi for using PPDS PDS with CTM has been implemented already but the problem still exists.

From your comment, you try to use normal PPDS PDS. But since CTM require CTM PDS for PPDS, if you do not have CTM PDS, please create CTM PDS by using above BADI during CIF transfer of your PDS.

If above comment does not apply, do you see any error message in CTM master data check ?

best regards

Keiji

-

The CTM PDS have been created, thats what i meant by that BADi implementation. The problem is still existing. The CTM master data check says that the source of supply cannot be found. I replicated the same model with PPM and it worked.

Thanks

Manoj

Edited by: Manoj Narain on Jan 5, 2009 3:33 PM

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

thanks for your information.

Judging from the result of master data check, source finding

check seems to have problem.

In your selection profile "CTM master data profile" can you see

your PDS ? (Or instead of using master data profile, do you just

include all the master data in your model ?)

If source of supply is recongnized correctly, it might be in

master data profile.

If there is a PDS in the profile, lot size, validity period setting

is ok ?

best regards

Keiji Mishima

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Following comment means, you already implement BADI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE Method CREATE_CTM_PDS ?

>The BADi for using PPDS PDS with CTM has been implemented already but the problem still exists.

From your comment, you try to use normal PPDS PDS. But since CTM require CTM PDS for PPDS, if you do not have CTM PDS, please create CTM PDS by using above BADI during CIF transfer of your PDS.

If above comment does not apply, do you see any error message in CTM master data check ?

best regards

Keiji