Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction AISUSER

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am configuring Maintenance optimizer. I had a doubt regarding the transaction AISUSER.

It asks for User and SAP customer number. Now, I assume User is s00043122xx.

So, wats the SAP customer number?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In AISUSER You maintain

User - Your Solution Manager User (User Name in User Master Record of SOLMAN)

Contact Person - Your S-user id s00043122xx without s

(ie) for Example if S-User id is S0001234567 you have to maintain as 1234567

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

On executing T Code AISUSER on SolMan system which is of release 7.0, it displays the list of all Support User. There you can also add new user using Change <-> Display ( Ctrl + F4).

You need to enter any user(in your case S-user) with Support or Admin role (as required). And i don't know where this Customer Number field is appearing(as you mentioned above).However in Contact person column(T Code AISUSER) enter the S-user detail.

Also you need to configure SAP-OSS rfc, as a part of Maintainece Optimizer task. This will allow Maintainence Optimizer to connect with Marketplace.

Call transaction SM59. Choose ABAP Connections u2013> SAP-OSS. In

the screen RFC Destination SAP-OSS, choose the tab Log & Security.

In the screen area Logon, enter your S-User in the field User.

I hope this information will help.

Best Regards,

Pradeep Bishnoi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You maintain your SAP customer number(s), to be able to use basic SAP Solution Manager functions.

The first step to configure Maintenance Optimizer, you have to maintain SAP customer number through SPRO. Each customer should have a SAP Customer number. You can get this info from your customer.

This is for SAP to validate the S-User ID which is maintained in AISUSER for SAP-OSS rfc connection.

SPRO path:

SAP Solution Manager->Configuration->Basic Settings->Standard Configuration of Basic Settings->

Solution Manager->Connection to SAP->Maintain SAP Customer Numbers.

Note:

1. If you only manage one or few SAP customer numbers, perform the activity Manual Maintenance.

2. If you manage a lot of SAP customer numbers or you are registered by SAP as a system house (VAR) or Customer Competence Center (CCC), you can get all your SAP customer numbers from the SAP Support Portal. Perform the activity Generate SAP Customer Numbers.

After that follow the steps of AISUSER and SAP-OSS RFC generation.

Regards,

Sanjai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this from the system tab on the menu bar of your screen.

Rgds

Manish