cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool to PDF issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirement to created a delivery note in russian and convert the spool to pdf.till the print preview it is correct.once the spool is converted into pdf using standard report i am getting russian characters merged or grabbled,i tried changing the printer setting etc nothing works,please help me .

Regards,

Achu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi r u using smartforms,

get otf data of ur smartform and then convert this otf to pdf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Requirement is to convert the spool request only.

Regards,

Achu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Even i have a similar requirement of getting both english as well as chineese PDF's irrespective of login lang into SAP.I am getting chineese characters merged.I am using convert_otf FM.

If your problem is solved can u giude me in doin the same.

Thanks in advance

Rithwika.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitesh_jain3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Achu,

What is the language of your smartform?

Have you maintained the smartforms in all the different languages in which you want the output? If not then you will need to maintain the translation of the smartform in the various languages you want the output to be generated using transaction SE63.

This can be the basic reason for the garbled data being outputted.

If this does not resolve the issue the provide the following details of the case:

1. Number of lines being printed in the text element?

2. The paragraph & character formats being used? The fonts associated with each of the formats.

regards

Nitesh

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure, you use the correct device type while generating PDF, I mean the output device.

Regards,

SaiRam