cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Value Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While creating Value Contract in VA41,i have given the sold-to-party,validity,target value and assortment module number.

here it is asking for the material also...(Error)

My doubt is that if we have given assortment module no. there is no need of specifying material no.

i dont know why it is asking for material no.

Please guide me where i am wrong.

with regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U plz give ur dummy material which has been created for value contract and create order with reference to contract.in below icons choose expand/enter mat doubleclick on dummy material and enter ur choise of material and copy them(go to copy icon).

check whether materials copied or not and do the remaining process

regards,

Reddyy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assortment module is some thing like product proposal. while creating value contract, we can copy materials from Assortment module. This is for the easyness.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Try to giuve dummy material if u have created for contract.

your assortment will open basing on the dummy material and its setting .

in dummy material u put ur original materials.

or

try to give material nad see how the contracts flows.

revert back with result

regards,

reddyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a material in the item. This is, for example, important for controlling control derivation and statistics update. You can set this material as default. This predefined material is then automatically copied into the item.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55fd7a545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which material no. i have to give.

In my assorment module there are 5 materials.. then which material no. i have to give...

if i give one material no...then what exactly it means...

how the target value applicable to all materils in assortment module...

what is the use of assortment module?

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez,

what is the use of assortment module?

Use of Assortment Module:

This function enables you to define a list of materials that can be released from a value contract.

Materials can be assigned to more than one assortment module.

An assortment module is an entry tool and can be called up from the value contract. It is valid for

a certain time period.

If you delete a material from the assortment module, to which a value contract refers, you will be

unable to release that material.

In the value contract, only materials with the same sales organization and distribution

channel as the value contract can be taken from the assortment module. All the other

materials in the assortment module are not displayed in the value contract.

Value contract material

you can enter any one of the five materials from your assortment module here ( or you can create a dummy material for value contract).

Use of Contract Material

The material entered here provides technical control of the value contract item with regard to tax determination, statistical updates, divisions and other figures derived from the material master.

If you don't want to enter the material every time you create a contract, then you can maintain same in the details screen of item category WKN. system will automatically pick it up from there.

Regards,

Abhee.

Edited by: Abhee J on Jan 5, 2009 3:39 PM

Edited by: Abhee J on Jan 5, 2009 3:41 PM