cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgetn : Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS)- Local PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in Extended classic senario , while replicatiing the PO to Back end "Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS)" is not checked .

We check Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS) for the particular vendor , PO is created with that vendor . ERS indicator should be automatically defaulted into the SRM PO line item from the SRM Vendor master (and shud flow to R/3 PO line item) when the SRM PO is being created automatically.

If this is not happening.

Can anyone give me some pointers for this , to reslove this issue ..

I have also check this table BBP_PDPSET for the PO details , in this table itself this flag is not get set .

Thank you ,

Seeking your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi latha

Did you check the vendor in web via manage business partner data and go to vendor data tab.-> vendor purchasing data-> check box ERS.

this ers field value is stored in BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 -Business Partner: Purchasing Data(ERS). make it available and create a new sc. it helps you to push the PO to the backend.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thank you your reply. Intact I have seen these indicators in SRM, and in the table also we have an entry. , But still in R/3 ERS is not getting checked.

Correct me if I wrong, how I am mapping the GR/GRbased IV /IR flags are.

We have custom indicator in the shopping cart item level.

When Shopping Cart custom GR indicator is checked then the PO GR indicator and GR-based IV" will also be checked from the BADI(BBP_DOC_CHANGE , po CHANGE METHOD ) , If Shopping Cart custom GR indicator is not checked then we are clearing the PO GR indicator and GR-based IV" indicators. Is this is the right approach, Because of this thing does the ERS indicators getting disturbed.

Thank you,

Seeking your help.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate more? please paste your logic written .some one can help you ..

Is your PO did not reach r/3 but created in SRM ?

As you aware,Using ERS, Enterprise Buyer automatically posts the invoice on the basis of the

purchase order and the confirmation. ERS must be specified on the business partner

master record.

what exactly your requirement/problem existing?

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)